XPO TCPA Settlement
- The case is entitled Leung et al. v. XPO Logistics, Inc. USDC and is pending in the Northern District of Illinois,Eastern Division
- XPOTCPASettlement.com is administered by KCC Settlement Administrator
- Cited as Case No. 15-cv-03877
The XPO TCPA class action claims the company not only violated the TCPA, but also caused Class Members actual harm “because they were subjected to the aggravation that necessarily accompanies these messages”. XPO Logistics denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a settlement where each class member who files a valid claim will receive between $131 – $263 (estimated amount and subject to change).
- Production numbers associated with the lawsuit are as follows XPOLG024550 and XPOLG024553
- A federal judge conditionally certified the settlement class and preliminarily approved the XPO Logistics TCPA settlement on October 19, 2017
- Lawyers in the case include Keith Keogh (representing class members) and E. Clay Marquez (representing the defendants)
XPO TCPA Settlement Important Dates
- 12/1/17: Settlement claim notice was mailed to class members
- 1/30/18: Deadline to file a claim, objection, and or exclusion
- 3/7/18: Settlement fairness hearing (class members must notify the court of they would like to speak at the hearing)
Class members who are throughly confused about the case can dial 1-866-726-1092. Those who have access to the Internet and an email account can email the class administrator at TCPAsettlement@keoghlaw.com.
Class members who intend to file their claim via US Mail need to mail it to: XPO Logistics, Inc. TCPA Settlement Administrator, c/o KCC Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404040, Louisville, KY 40233-9844