Wholesale Grocery Products Class Action Settlement
- An eye popping 8.5 million dollar settlement has been agreed upon in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation
- The Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation is pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- All claim forms need to be in by December 1, 2017
WholesaleGroceryProductsClassAction.com/settlement is administered JND Legal Administration. Class members in the Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation class action lawsuit claim that Supervalu and C&S conspired into an agreement in which C&S agreed not to compete with Supervalu for wholesale grocery customers in certain states. SuperValu denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a whopping 8.5 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the unknown cost of future litigation.
- The incredible 8.5 million dollar settlement was approved on Aug. 10, 2017
- The exact amount any one class member will receive is not known as the settlement pot will be distributed on a pro rata basis
- Claims can be filed online (claim forms were also mailed out to known class members Oct. 2, 2017)
- The lawsuit is entitled 09-md-02090-ADM-TNL
- Class members who are not happy with the 8.5 million dollar settlement can always attend the settlement fairness hearing on 11/15/2017 to make their displeasure known
WholesaleGroceryProductsClassAction.com Contact Info?
- Mail: Wholesale Grocery Products Antitrust Litigation, c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 6878, Broomfield, CO 80021
- Phone: 1-844-702-7322
Who is a class member? Any residents in the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, or Wisconsin and paid ABS fees on wholesale grocery products in all four Supervalu ABS product categories (grocery, dairy, frozen, and general merchandise/health and beauty care) purchased directly from Supervalu’s Champaign, Illinois DC from Dec. 31, 2004 through Sept. 13, 2008.
All class members who file valid claims will be represented by the law firms of LOCKRIDGE GRINDAL NAUEN PLLP, BOIES SCHILLER & FLEXNER LLP, and KOTCHEN & LOW LLP.