Walmart Pre-Screen Credit Card Offer
- Apply and obtain more information about a credit card from Walmart
- Requires the pre-approved acceptance number and the applicants last name (the pre-approved acceptance number can be found on the promotional mailing offer and is 11 digits in length)
- All Walmart Credit is issued by Synchrony Bank “SYNCB
You can apply for a pre-approved Wal-Mart credit card with your Pre-approved Acceptance Number and your last name. The application will take less than 5 minutes to complete and the 11 digit acceptance number can be located on the Personal Acceptance Certificate portion of your letter. All Wal-Mart Credit Cards are issued by GE Capital Retail Bank and can be used at any Walmart or Sam’s Club location. Many of the credit cards come with 6, 12, and 18 months of special financing. This special financing is available in store only and minimum payments are required. Please see your Walmart store associate for more details.
The two type of credit cards offered include the Walmart Discover and the Walmart Credit Card. Each come with different benefits and regulations. Let’s go over these benefits now. The Walmart Discover card features the following:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- no annual fee
- guaranteed acceptance when you see the Discover Logo
- 5¢ off per gallon at most Walmart gas stations
- cash advances and $0 fraud liability
The Walmart credit card features all of the above but besides the 1% cash back on all purchases and acceptance wherever you see the Discover logo. When using the Walmart discover card you will receive a rebate check each time you accrue $10 in rewards. If possible we recommend the Discover card over the standard Walmart credit card.
Based in the Bentonville AR, Walmart is a massive discount department store. The company was founded in 1962 and has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1972 under ticker symbol WMT. Walmart is a global company with highly successful operations in South America, Canada and China. Popular lines of products include men and women clothing, groceries (at super centers), shoes, hunting & fishing equipment, electronics and pharmacy services.
Walmart Home Office
- 702 SW 8th Street Bentonville, AR 72716-8611