Terry Class Action Lawsuit
- A 4.3 million dollar settlement has been announced in the class action lawsuit entitled Terry v. JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. Settlement
- The lawsuit is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California and is listed as case number 3:15-cv-01666-DMS-KSC
- The amount of money anyone class member will receive is not known and will be based on how many class members file claims
TerryClassActionSettlement.com is administered by the KCC Settlement Administrator. Class members claim that Chase violated federal and California state law in their efforts in collecting or attempting to collect unpaid balances on residential mortgage loans owned or serviced by Chase after Chase voluntarily released the lien on the property securing the loan. Chase Bank denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 4.3 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the unknown expense that comes with a trial.
Class members who are not happy with the 4.3 million dollar settlement can always attend (and speak at) the settlement fairness hearing which will take place on 1/19/18 at 1:30 pm PST. Please note Terry Class Action Lawsuit class members do not have to attend this hearing in order to receive a slice of the 4 million dollar settlement pie.
www.TerryClassActionSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: TERRY V. JPMORGAN CHASE BANK SETTLEMENT, KCC SETTLEMENT ADMINISTRATOR, PO BOX 404000, LOUISVILLE, KY, 40233-4000
- Phone: 1-877-306-5251 (this is a toll free number)
- Email: Not Found
All class members who file timely claims will be represented by Timothy G. Blood and Thomas J. O’Reardon of Blood Hurst & O’Reardon LLP.
Class members looking to reach the court in charge of the Terry v. JP Morgan Chase Bank N.A. Settlement case can visit Clerk of the Court, James M. Carter & Judith N. Keep United States Courthouse, 333 West Broadway, Suite 420, San Diego, CA 92101 (please call ahead before making a visit).