Salsarita’s Customer Survey
- Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Grill would like all customers to take a short survey after their visit
- TellSalsaritas.com is operated by the Service Management Group
- Customers can provide feedback in both English or Spanish
In order to take the Tell Salsarita’s survey the customer will need to provide the Salsarita’s store number, date of purchase, time of purchase, and the check number. The Salsarita’s store number can be found on the receipt (those who tossed the receipt in the trash can may have some dumpster diving in their future assuming it’s not covered in chips and salsa). Once the customer has provided the store number they will be asked a variety of questions about their visit and the food (i.e. how clean was the restaurant, was the food hot, was the waiter or waitress friendly). The survey will take between 4 to 8 minutes to complete.
- Feedback will only be used to increase the customer service and quality of the food
- The survey cannot be taken via phone or mail
- The customer’s information will never be shared or sold to third parties
- Manages will use the feedback for immediate improvements
Salsarita’s was founded in Charlotte, NC in 2000 and now has locations in 18 states. Salsarita’s offers a variety of meats that are slow-marinated and flame grilled. They also offer some of the best chip and guacamole in the country.
Must try menu items include the nachos, house-made salsas, hand-mashed guacamole, tacos, and the popular Fiesta Packs! Fiesta Packs consist of the following:
- 16 tortillas
- Grilled chicken & ground beef
- Mexican rice & black beans
- Lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream & tomatoes
- Wildly addictive chips
- Choice of two signature salsa
- Disposable plates and utensils
Any questions in regards to the Tell Salsarita’s feedback survey can be directed to 7301 Carmel Executive Par, Charlotte, NC 28226 or dial the corporate office at (704) 540-9448.