Tell Chico’s Customer Survey
- Provide feedback to Chico’s in order to make it a better place to dine
- TellChicos.com requires the date of visit along with the Chico’s location number (both of which can be found on the customer receipt)
- Customers will spend about 5 minutes answering questions in regards to the quality of the food, friendliness of the Chico’s employees, and the overall atmosphere of the Chico’s location (i.e. clean, dirty)
About Chico’s Store Survey
You can take the Chico’s customer survey with the store number, date, register number, and time provided on your customer receipt. The store number can be found in the bottom left hand corner of the receipt while the register number and date of visit can be found in the bottom right hand corner of the in store receipt. You will also be asked to provide your age and a valid email address. You will be asked question like “How likely are you to shop again at this Chico’s Store in the future?” and “Overall, how satisfied were you with your visit to this Chico’s Store?”. These questions will help improve customer service.
This women’s clothing store specializes in chic prints, artisan jackets, and wrinkle-free Travelers clothing. Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a three person company out of Sanibel Island, Florida. They have grown to over 1000 stores today with stores in Washington D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. They have locations in every state besides two. Chico’s has distributes a monthly catalog and also has online shopping available.
What you will need to take the Chico’s Survey
- date of visit
- store location
- time of visit
- register number
- state of visit
- Chico’s 11215 Metro Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33966 United States
- or dial toll-free 888.855.4986