SyncBank Amazon Account
- Register or manage a Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online
- SyncBank.com/Amazon Register is managed by Synchrony Bank
In order to register for the service the customer must provide the card number along with the zip code associated with the Amazon.com Store Card. The number can be found on the front of the card and those who do not have the number will not be able to register. Once the card number and billing zip code have been provided the customer will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number, and a email address in which they can be reached (the Synchrony Bank will only use this email address for card related purposes and will never share or sell the customers email address to a third party).
Customers who have already registered via SyncBank.com/Amazon Register can simply login with their User ID and Password. Please note the User ID case-sensitive, may differ from the customers Amazon.com User ID.
www.SyncBank.com/Amazon Register Highlights
- Will take about 4 minutes to register (maybe a little longer for old people)
- Customers who shop frequently on Amazon will want to consider the Amazon Prime Store Card vs the standard Amazon Card
- The card can be used anywhere in the US
- The Amazon Store Card is in fact a credit card and can hurt or improve a credit score
Once registered the customer can pay a bill online, view recent purchases, check a balance, print recent statements, and update their information (i.e. mailing address or phone number).
Any questions in regards to registering a SyncBank Amazon Account can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-634-8379 between the hours of 8 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.