Suzuki Customer Survey
- Take a short survey in regards to a Suzuki Outboard Motor purchase
- Requires the password from the survey invite letter
- Will take between 4 to 6 minutes to complete and internet access is required as the survey cannot be taken over the phone or via US mail
Suzobsurvey.com is managed by Suzuki (A Way of Life!). Customers will need to either select 3 or 4 depending on which number is displayed on their Suzuki survey invite letter. Once the customer has selected survey option 3 or 4 they will then need to enter the password associated with the purchase (this password can be found on the customers survey invitational letter). Those who do not have the password will not be able to take the Suzuki Outboard Motor customer feedback survey.
Roger that – but what type of information will the customer need to provide?
The customer will simply be asked to answer a few questions in regards to the Outboard Motor purchase, the salesman that sold them the motor, and a few questions about the store in question. All feedback will be kept confidential and Suzuki will never sell the customers information to a third party for a profit.
- A must for customers looking to help improve the products and services found with Suzuki
- Only requires a few minutes of the customers time
- The customers feedback will never be shared with the Suzuki employees who sold them the motor
Some of the more popular Suzuki Outboard Motors include model numbers DF250AP, DF250, DF15A, and the knock your boat shoes off DF2.5.
Any questions in regards to a Suzuki motor purchase can be directed to an award winning Suzuki Customer Service Agent at 714-572-1490 available from 8:30AM to 5 PM PST. Customers can also write to: Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. , Customer Service. P.O. BOX 1100, Brea, CA 92822.