Sam’s Club Freshness Class Action
- Class members in the case claim that Sam’s Club at times did not fully honor the Freshness Guarantee with respect to certain fresh products purchased at Sam’s Clubs within the US
- SamsClubFreshnessSettlement.com is managed by RG/2 Claims Administration LLC
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 4/9/18 (Final Hearing at 2:00 pm ET)
Class members who want to speak at the hearing will have to notify the courts and then show up at the United States District Court located in Charleston, South Carolina on 4/9/18. According to the terms of the settlement class members will be required to show proof of Sam’s Club membership number and list the fresh goods items they returned on their proof of claim and verification form.
- Class members who wish to exclude themselves or object to the terms of the Sam’s Club Freshness Guarantee Settlement must do so by March 26, 2018
- Myriam Fejzulai filed this lawsuit back in March of 2014
- Class members who wish to participate in the settlement must submit their claim form on or before March 26, 2018
- Class members who file timely claims will be represented by the law firm of Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC
- The case is entitled Myriam Fejzulai, et al. v. Sam’s West, et al. and is cited as case number 6:14-cv-03601-BHH
Class members who would like to contact the law firm who are representing them can dial 843.727.6515 (please call during normal business hours Monday to Friday) or write to: 1037 Chuck Dawley Blvd., Bldg. A, P.O. Box 1007, Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464.
Class members looking to file a Sam’s Club Freshness Settlement claim by mail should send it to: Sam’s Freshness Guarantee, RG/2 Claims Administration LLC, PO Box 59479, Philadelphia, PA 19102-9479. Any questions in regards to the class action settlement can be directed to 1-866-742-4955 or send a fax to 1-215-979-1695.