About: Before dealing with this company please note that the Better Business Bureau gives them a grade F. PublishersPayment.com allows a customer to sing up for a subscription through a magazine promotion. A customer will need the Control or Offer Number, Magazine Name, Number of Issues (NOT Years) and the payment amount in order to start the process. Once the requested information has been entered the rate will be locked in when the user clicks on the go to purchase tab. When entering the payment amount please omit the $ sign and the lowest payment accepted is $5.00. If you are not happy with your order you can cancel or request a refund of your order within 7 days of the purchase. Please note there will not be refunds on subscriptions where three or more issues have already been delivered. Acceptable payment methods include PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. When requesting a refund please include the following information:
* Purchaser name, address and telephone #
* Recipient name, address and telephone # (if different from purchaser)
* Customer Number, Order Number, or Reference Number from mail offer
* Magazine Subscription (title) ordered & number of issues ordered
* Date of Purchase
* Price paid or (if full payment wasn’t applied) payment amount.
Liberty Publishers Service Inc: Consumers allege that they receive bills from this magazine company for magazines they currently have subscriptions for. But the customer never dealt with Liberty Publishers in the first place. Consumers claim the subscriptions are not expired, nor did they originally order through this company. Watch out!
- Competition: none
- Industry: magazine subscription service
- Corporate Address: 1750 Delta Waters Rd Ste 102 Pmb 204, Medford, OR 97504-9181
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org