Preferred Home Care HME Bill Pay
- Make a payment in regards to a Preferred Home or LifeCare Solutions account
- PreferredHomeCare.HMEBillPay.com is managed by Preferred Home Care who is based at PO Box 740751,
Los Angeles, California 90074-0751
- New customers will have to create a profile before they are able to make a payment online
In order to create a profile the customer will have to provide their first and last name, email address, and phone number (the phone number will only be contacted regarding issues or problems with payment transaction). Once the profile has been created the customer can make a payment using a bank account or any major credit card or debt card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover). Customers looking to make a payment with their bank account will have to provide their account number and the bank routing number (which is 7 digits long).
- Easy to use and requires internet connection
- Please allow up to 7 days for the payment to process
- Email addresses are unique and cannot be used more than once (please be sure that a family member has not already used the email address to create a profile on the patient portal)
- Auto Pay is available and is strongly encouraged as it helps the customer from missing a payment
- Customers who need to change their payment method can simply click on “new payment method” from their profile page
In order to opt put of e-delivery the customer will have to navigate to their profile and edit eDelivery settings under the Patient accounts by clicking on the ‘edit’ button.
In order to make a payment online the customer will need to provide the Preferred Home Care account number, invoice number, last name, phone number, and email address. Any questions in regards it the PreferredHomeCare.HMEBillPay.com service can be directed to a customer service agent at (888) 446-9858 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.