Popeyes Guest Feedback
- Chow down on some fried chicken and then take a short survey (this is in regards to a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen purchase… KFC customers need to look elsewhere!)
- PopeyesCajunHospitality.com requires Internet connection
- All feedback will be gathered by The Service Management Group
Popeyes Feedback can be provided with or without the survey receipt. Those who do not have a receipt may not be able to earn the customer survey promotional reward however. Customers who do have their receipt will have to provide the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen restaurant number, date of purchase, time of visit, and the total amount of money spent. Customers who do not have a Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen receipt can provide their name, email address, phone number, and street address. Once the customer has provided their information they will have to search for the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in which the visit took place.
www.PopeyesCajunHospitality.com Survey Notes
- Available in English and Spanish (a lot of Mexicans MUST love fried chicken)
- Must be 13 years of age or older in order to provide feedback (Popeyes does not feel like consumers under the age of 13 provide feedback that would be useful to this gluttonous fried chicken shop)
- All feedback provided to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen will be sued to increase the quality of their fried chicken and the overall quality of the restaurant
Must try menu items when gobbling down at Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?
- BONAFIDE Spicy Chicken (all available in none spicy but TRUST us you want the Spicy Version)
- Family Spicy Chicken meals available in 8, 12 or 16 pieces
- Butterfly Shrimp (these suckers are a must for shrimp lovers)
- Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya (ONLY 202 CALORIES! A must for diners who are on a diet)
- Mashed Potatoes with Gravy (uh yes)
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a Atlanta, GA based fired chicken shop with some of the best fried chicken in the United States. Any questions about the company can be directed to 1 (877) 767-3937.