Phone Claim Verizon Uploader
- Upload important legal documents in regards to a Verizon Wireless claim
- Provides a simple instructional video in order to avoid delay in the claim filing process
- This legal documentation will help verify the VZW claim
PhoneClaim.com/Verizon-Uploader is managed by Asurion. Once the claimant has watched the educational claim video they will need to upload the wireless number of the device in question and the claim ID number. The claim ID number should have been provided to the VZW claimant at the time of claim submission. Those who foolishly misplaced their claim number can dial (800) 922-0204.
- Super easy to use
- Requires internet connection
- Designed for Verizon customers only (AT&T customers will have to use a separate service in order file a phone claim)
- Once the documents have been uploaded the claimant will want to wait 48 hours for further feedback in regards to the claim (maybe longer in extreme circumstances)
Any questions in regards to the Phone Claim Verizon Uploader service can be directed to a Asurion Customer Service customer service agent at 1-888-881-2622 which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week CST.
- New Jersey based telecommunications firm
- Owned and operated by Verizon Communications
- Operates 2300 retail locations and has around 150 million subscribers
Verizon Wireless was founded back in 2000 as a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Bell Atlantic, which would soon become Verizon Communications, and British multinational telecommunications company Vodafone.
Verizon Communications Inc. is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, United States and can be reached at 212-395-1000. Verizon Communication is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol VZ. The firm employs around 165,000 people full time and has locations in all 50 states. Verizon Communications Inc. is based in the Big Apple (aka New York City) and was found all the way back in 1983.