Petco AM Unpaid Overtime Class Action
- Learn more about the Petco Assistant Manager Unpaid Overtime class action lawsuit U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- All claims must be filed no later than 1/16/18 in order to receive a slice of the settlement pie
- The total amount of the settlement pool is listed as $8,000,000 (pending the settlement approval hearing)
Petco-AM-Settlement.com is admisntered by JND Legal Administration. Class members in the Petco Assistant Manager class action claim they were not paid overtime wages when they worked more than 40 hours per week which violated Fair Labor Standards Act and a number of other state laws. Petco denies any actions of wrong doing in the case but have agreed to a 8 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
- The total amount of money any one class member will receive will depend on how many weeks they worked overtime
- Class members who are not happy with the 8 million dollar settlement will have until 12/11/17 to object or opt out of the lawsuit
- Petco Overtime class members do not have to pay for lawyers as the court has already assigned attorneys that will take a percent of the settlement pie (please see the list of lawyers representing class members at the end of this article)
The Petco Assistant Manager Unpaid Overtime Class Action Lawsuit is listed under a number of case names:
Erik Kellgren, et al. v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., et al., Case No. 3:13-cv-00644-L-KSC, Maria Cote v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., et al., Case No. 3:17-cv-00898-L-KSC, James Hecker v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., et al. Case No. 3:17-cv-01169-L-KSC, Deserie Michel v. Petco Animal Supplies Stores Inc., et al.,Case No. 3:17-cv-01092-L-KSC, all in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California; Heather Vargas v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., et al., Case No. 3:17-cv-02320, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey; and Robert Wagner v. Petco Animal Supplies Inc., et al., Case No. 1:17-cv-00133-PAB-MJW – petco-am-settlement.com
All class members who file valid claims in the Petco AM Unpaid Overtime Class Action will be represented by the law firms of HEPWORTH GERSHBAUM & ROTH PLLC and KLAFTER OLSEN & LESSER LLP.