PenFed Card Activation
- Allows a user to activate a PenFed credit card online such as the lucrative PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card or the prestigious PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card
- Activation requires the customer to sign in to their PenFed account
- Account sign in requires a username and internet access (those who are new to PenFed will have to create an account before they can activate a credit card)
PenFed.org/ActivateCard is managed by the Pentagon Federal Credit Union who is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. Those who are not PenFed members will have to provide their name, address, email address, and phone in order to register and active the card.
- All PenFed credit cards will be issued via US Mail or in person at a PenFed location
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to obtain a PenFed credit card
- All Pentagon Federal issued credit cards require a good to great score (consumers with less than perfect credit will want to check out the Double Your Line credit card offer from Merrick Bank.
Other popular credit cards issued by PenFed include the PenFed Promise Visa card, PenFed Gold Visa card, and there power packed PenFed Power Cash Visa Signature Rewards.
What are the best PenFed credit cards for each type of consumer?
- Consumers who enjoy CASH BACK: PenFed Power Cash Rewards VISA Signature Card (get 1.5% cash back on all purchases)
- Consumers who love to TRAVEL: PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express Card
- Consumers who HATE FEES: PenFed Promise VISA Card (No Annual Fee here)
Any questions in regards to a credit card issues by Pentagon Federal can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-247-5626. This toll free number is open from Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time | Saturday: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm Eastern Time | Sunday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Eastern Time.