Money Network Pay Stub Portal
- Access a Money Network employee account online
- PayStubPortal.com/DollarGeneral is managed by the First Data Corporation
- The high-tech message center provides convenient and easy access to the DG employees pay stub information around the clock 24 hours a day 7 days a week
The Pay Stub Portal service is designed for Dollar General (aka Money Network) employees and requires Internet access. In order to login the employee will have to provide their Dollar General Employee ID along with their PIN. Those who misplaced their PIN can provide their employee ID, date of birth, and last 3 digits of their SSN in order to recovery their PIN.
Those who are new to PayStubPortal.com/DollarGeneral will have to register before gaining access. In order to register the please provide the employee ID, Date of Birth (ex: June 12 is 0612), AND the last 3 digits of the employees SSN. Dollar General employees who do not have a PIN should speak with their HR staff ASAP.
- All full-time employees are requires to have a Pay Stub Portal account
- Free to use
- Once registered the employee will be able to access a variety of job related benefits online to include year of the end tax statements
First Data Corporation
- Atlanta-based global payment technology solutions company serving more than 6 million merchants
- Employs more than 24,000 people
- Founded in 1971 out of Omaha, Nebraska
- A Fortune 500 company
- The company’s STAR interbank network offers PIN-secured debit acceptance at ATM and retail locations
The First Data Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol FDC. The firm has worked with some of the largest companies in the US to include Starbucks and Vox. The First Data Corporation is based at 225 Liberty St Fl 29 New York, NY, 10281 and can be reached at toll-free 800-735-3362.