RGIS Paperless Employee
- Login with a UserID and Password
- PaperlessEmployee.com/RGIS is managed by CIC Plus Inc. and is defined as a employee self-service portal
- Requires Internet access and employees can login via most mobile devices
The RGIS paperless employee service is free to use for all full-time employees and allows them to obtain year of the end tax statements. New employees will have to create an account in order to access the RGIS account services. In order to create an account the RGIS employee will need their Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to validate their account credentials. The employee is not allowed to use a TIN instead of their SSN and the SSN should be 9 digits long and cannot begin with ‘000’ or ‘666.
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau (aka the BBB)
- Please be sure to enter the employees DOB in the MM-DD-YYYY format when registering
- Those who forgot their UserID and or password will have to provide their SSN and DOB in order to start the recovery process
- Any questions about the employees year-end tax statement should be directed to the RGIS HR Department and not Paperless Employee
Who or what is RGIS Holdings LLC?
- Operates a number of subsidiaries to include JKIS, Exacod S.A., RGIS Inventory Specialists Limited, Knopfle Inventory GmbH, Lotons
- Michigan based company specializing in supply chain, inventory, insights, merchandising, and optimization solutions
- Has offices in the US and a number of International locations
The RGIS Holding LLC Corporate Office is based at 2000 East Taylor Road, Auburn, MI 48326 and can be reached via phone at 248-651-2511. The company serves retail, healthcare, supply chain, industrial, automotive, defense, and aerospace industries. RGIS is a private company and is not available for public investments. Any RGIS sales questions can be directed to 800.551.9130.