McDonald’s Paperless Employee
- Login to the MCD Paperless Employee service with a User ID and Password
- PaperlessEmployee.com/MCDUS is available in English, Spanish, or French
- Requires Internet access and can be accessed on most mobile devices
The Paperless Employee service is a employee self-service portal designed for McDonald’s employees so they can obtain their year-end tax statements online. This is a 100% free service and is designed for MCD employees only (Burger King employees have their own employee self-service portal).
McDonald’s employees who are new to the service will have to create an account in order to access their employer’s service. In order to register the McDonald’s employee will have to provide their Employee ID, Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to secure MCD Paperless Employee services. Please note the employee ID will want to be entered as the 9 digit employee id, with leading zeros if applicable and be sure to enter the employees DOB in MM-DD-YYYY format.
- Easy to use
- Requires a User ID and Password
- New employees will have to speak with their local HR team members in order to gain access
- The MCD employee 9 digit SSN cannot begin with ‘000’ or ‘666’
- The Paperless Employee service is accredited by the BBB (aka the Better Business Bureau)
- America’s favorite fast food restaurant chain specializing in hamburgers
- Founded by the legendary Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States
- Employs around 375,000 people and is considered the 8th largest employer in the United States
- Most popular menu items include the Big Mac, Cheeseburger, Hamburger, and French Fries
The McDonald’s corporate office is based at One McDonald’s Plaza, Oak Brook, IL 60523.United States and can be reached by phone at 630-623-3000. Any customer service related questions can be directed to the McDonald’s customer service hotline at 1-800-244-6227.