Circle K Paperless Employee Services
- Designed for Circle K employees only
- PaperlessEmployee.com/CircleK is managed by CIC Plus, Inc. and is accredited with the BBB
- internet connection is required and the service can be accessed from most mobile devices
In order to login to the Circle K Paperless Employee service the employee must provide their User ID and Password. Circle K employees who lost their User ID will have to provide their SSN and Date of Birth in order to start the User ID recovery process. The 9 digit SSN cannot begin with ‘000’ or ‘666’ and the employee must enter their date of birth if the mm-dd-yyyy format.
Those who are new to the service must go through a short registration process. In order to create a Paperless Employee account the user must provide their Employee ID, Social Security Number and Date of Birth in order to secure account access. Please note the Circle K Employee ID number will be 9 digits long (employees who don’t have their employee ID should speak to their Circle K manager ASAP).
- The service is available in English, Spanish, and French
- CIC Plus serves as an extension of a business and is committed to delighting the customer with a premier client experience
- Once an account has been created the employee can access year-end tax statements
- The tax statements can printed or emailed
- Employees will need these reports to file their taxes
Any questions in regards to the year-end forms, PaperlessEmployee.com/CircleK or technical issues should be directed to the Circle K Employee Service Center at 1-888-477-6583 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday or send an email to email@example.com.
The CIC Plus corporate office is based at 7321 Ridgeway Ave, Skokie, IL 60076 and can be reached by phone by calling (847) 677-9800. Besides year-end tax statements CIC Plus also provides online w-4’s, online pay statements, cloud transaction services, ACA Reporting, and Customer HR Forms.