Buckle Paperless Employee
- Access this paperless employee service with a username and password
- Designed for Buckle employees only
- Free for all Buckle employees
PaperlessEmployee.com/Buckle is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Brand spanking new Buckle employees will have to create an account before they can access employer services online. In order to create a paperless employee account the Buckle employee will have to provide their teammate number, SSN, and date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format. The Buckle teammate number should have been one of the first things given to the employee upon hire (those who do not have their teammate number will need to speak with their immediate Buckle manage in order to secure access).
Once access has been obtained the Buckle employee will be able to access end of the year tax statements, a variety of forms using the EForms Center, and Buckle pay statements.
- Simple to use
- Requires an email address
- Replaces bothersome pay statements
- Available in English, Spanish, and French
- Nebraska based clothing retailer
- Markets clothing to hipster teens and college kids
- Employs more than 8,500 as of 2016
The Buckle was founded in 1948 by David Hirschfeld. The firm now has more than 450 locations, many of which can be found on high-end suburbia malls.