Online Banking NatWest
- Access a NatWest online banking account
- Requires the customer number and card number associated with the NatWest account
- The customer number is the card holders date of birth (DDMMYY) followed by their unique identification number
OnlineBanking.NatWestOffShore.com is operated by The Royal Bank of Scotland. Online banking customers who are not registered for online service will have to enroll. In order to enroll to customer will have to provide their name, surname, date of birth, home postal code (those who don’t live in the UK, then please leave the postcode field blank), sort code, and their NatWest account number. The customers NatWest account number should have been provided at the time of application at the bank.
NatWest Offshore Online Banking Notes and Contact Information
- A must for all NatWest banking customers
- Free to use and requires an email address or phone number in order to obtain account alerts
- NatWest telephone banking is available from Monday to Friday 7am – 7pm, Saturday 8am – 1pm, Sunday closed
- Any questions in regards to an account can be directed to 01534 282007 or +44 1534 282007 (from abroad)
- All NatWest credit card customer have access to 24/7 customer support by calling Telephone: 0370 333 9091 or From abroad: +44 1268 508 018
- Current mortgage customers with NatWest can be directed to +44 1624 632323
National Westminster Bank (aka NatWest) is a United Kingdom based commercial bank that specializes in bank and insurance products. The firm was founded in 1968 and is based at 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR. NatWest employs around 33,000 people and was recently awarded ‘Best Banking App’ in the British Bank Awards (2017).