MySprint Account Services
- Save time and money (since tim is money) by signing up for the Sprint auto pay service 🙂
- A must for all Sprint account holders
- The service will also allow the customer to enroll in paperless billing statements which will eliminate those bothersome billing statements received in the mail each month
MySprint.Sprint.com is managed by the Sprint Corporation. In order to enroll into the auto pay service the Sprint fan boy will have to sign in with their username and password. Those who do not have a MySprint account will have to register with a valid email address. Please note those who are already enrolled will be able to see their payment history and manage their AutoPay account feature after they sign in.
Those who need to register will have to provide their name, sprint phone number (be sure to include the area code), and email address.
- Registration will take about 3 minutes and requires Internet connection
- The customer should receive email alerts from Sprint once a payment has been made or when a payment is overdue
- When registering customers can provide their serial number or Sprint account number in lieu of their phone number (although phone number is the simplest)
- The devices serial number can be found on the sticker on the back of the battery on the back of the mobile broad band card
- The Sprint device serial number will be labeled ESN, DEC, HEX, MEID, or MAC
Any questions in regards to the auto pay service can be directed to a Sprint customer care agent at 866-275-1411 between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm. Customers can also stop by a Sprint retail location and ask to speak with a customer service specialist.