My Incentive Prepaid Card
- Access or register for a MyIncentive Mastercard account online
- MyIncentivesCard.com is managed by InComm while the Incentives Card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated
- The Incentives Card is not a credit card so it will not harm or improve a credit rating
The Incentives Card can be used anywhere in the US where the MasterCard logo is present. This is a prepaid card which means once the funds are used up it will become worthless (unless the customer reloads the card with more money).
Returning cardholders can simply login with their username and password while new customers will have to register. In order to register the MyIncentive prepaid card the customer must provide the card number along with the security code. Registration will only take a few minutes and once registered the customer can view their balance and check on recent purchases.
- Please be sure to activate the card and set up a PIN before creating an online account
- When paying for gas at the pump a temporary hold MAY be placed on the card
- The Incentives Card can be used to pay online, in-store, phone and mail order purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted
- The card comes with no monthly fee but cardholders will be charged $2.50 when obtain cash at an ATM
- Another $1 fee will be charged of the cardholder attempts to obtain cash back at an ATM but the transaction is declined
Daily usage limits are listed as $2500 while the most money a cardholder can obtain at an ATM in the course of a 24 hour period is $500.
Any questions in regards to the Incentive MasterCard can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-844-523-6235 or write to: Incentives Card Customer Care, PO Box 826, Fortson GA 31808.