My iHOP Job (Last Update April 13, 2016)
- Apply for a job at one of the most popular pancake shops in the entire world
If you like to flip pancakes or simply serve them then you should apply for a job at iHop. The International House of Pancakes is the prefect job for a high school student or a college kid trying to pay for weekend beer. Restaurants are the United States largest private employer and have launched millions of successful careers.
- Many well-known millionaires have started at an iHop, McDonald’s or Burger King
- iHop has in restaurant jobs available as well franchisees careers through a position at the Restaurant Support Center
- Popular positions include store manager and general manager, line cook, server and host
International House of Pancakes
IHOP was founded in 1958 by Jerry Lapin and serves a wide variety of delicious pancakes. The first IHOP was opened up in the sleepy town of Toluca CA on July 7th 1958. They now serve award-winning pancakes in all 50 states to include the Disctrict of Columbia. This pancake restaurant has become so popular they have even expanded into the Middle East restaurant market and Dubai. Besides the world-famous pancakes you can also find Waffles, French Toast Lunch, Dinner Plates and hot Sandwiches on the menu… you would be crazy to order anything but the pancakes however. Must try pancakes at IHOP include:
- CINN-A-STACK Pancakes
- SIMPLE & FIT Kids Whole Wheat Pancake with Blueberries Combo
- Original Buttermilk Pancakes
If you can only try one get the CINN-A-STACK Pancakes that features four buttermilk pancakes smothered delicious cinnamon roll filling and covered with warm rich cream. They also add some cheese icing before being crowned with whipped topping… the CINN-A-STACK ia by far the best pancake in the world.