My Health Pays Reward Card
- Activate a My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card in less than 30 seconds
- Requires the card number and internet access
- Once the hard has been activate the user can begin using their lucrative rewards
MyHealhPayRewards.com is operated by Centene Corporation. Those who just received theory brand new spanking My Health Rewards Visa Card will have to go through a short registration process. In order to activate the card the user will need to provide their member ID, date of birth, and zip code used at the time of signing up for the rewards account. Don’t worry too much as the activation process is super simple and will take less than 30 seconds (maybe 60 seconds for older people who have trouble getting around the Internet).
- Users will have to create a PIN at the time of activation (pro tip: make the PIN something that can easily be remembered by the user)
- The PIN may be required when making certain purchases using the My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card
- This card is not a credit card and will not harm or improve a users credit rating
- Any questions in regards to the prepaid card can be directed to the toll free number found on the back of the card
- The card CANNOT be used everywhere Visa is accepted as certain restrictions are imposed for prepaid cards
Please note the My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank is PROUD Member FDIC.
Health Pay Rewards can be used towards monthly premium payments, doctor copays, deductibles, and coinsurance payments. New members will want to promptly complete the Ambetter Wellbeing Survey during the first 90 days of their 2018 membership in order to earn $50 in rewards right of the bat.