About: MyHealth.JPMorganChase.com allows current and former employees as well as of JP Morgan to access a variety of health related information online. The site is also made for Long-Term Disability (LTD) Individuals and former Chase employees who were enrolled in COBRA at some point. JP Morgan My Health helps a user understand their health care options and what is best for them at any particular stage in life. Age, family and income all play an important role in determining what health care options are right for you. Users can access the site with their Standard ID and password. Any problems or questions should be directed to your HR department.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) (NYSE) was founded all the way back in 1823 and is based in New York, NY. They have locations in more than 60 countries world wide, over 200,000 employees and assets in the trillions. They serve both the public, Federal Government and are a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Competition: Bank of America Corporation, Citigroup, Inc., Barclays PLC
- Products: investment banking products and services such as loans, saving and checking accounts and research services for corporations, financial institutions, governments, and institutional investors
- Address: 270 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
- Phone/Fax: (212) 270-6000/212-270-1648
- www.MyHealth.JPMorganChase.com or www.jpmorganchase.com