My Arizona Ticket
The Arizona Academy of Defensive Driving site allows a state resident to sign up for a classroom or online class in regards to defensive driving. To sign up for a classroom class:
- Click on “Go to School Website” next to the class you would like to attend
- Click on “Register for Classroom Class” from the school website
To sign up for an online class:
- Click on “Take Class Online” underneath available classes
- Click on “Register for Online Class” from the school website for instructions/registration
A user can also search from a list of classes from the site using the school, city or time of class as a search method. The Arizona traffic survival school is an 8 hour course while the online class is considered a 4 hour course but may be shorter or longer in length depending on the teacher and Internet connection.
Questions about My Arizona Ticket?
- Phone: West Valley – 623.581.8080 – East Valley – 480.464.6262 – Phoenix – 602.431.0707 – Tucson / southern AZ – 520.792.8080 – rural AZ – 928.226.8300
- Fax: 602.218.4484
- Toll Free: 1.888.897.1810
Any questions about the ticket should be directed to the Arizona Department of Public Safety at P.O. Box 18470, Phoenix, AZ 85005-8470. When writing to the department please include the state residents name, address, license plate number and a signed statement certifying the problem or issue in question.