About: The Paperless Pay Corporation is the future of employee payroll communications. Not only does it save time and money but it is also good for the environment as it help reduces paper consumption. Just think if all employee pay stubs were issued online instead of on paper. Millions of trees would be save each year! My-estub.com allows administrators access with a user name and password. Through my-eStub.com a company can update account information and eliminate wasted hours spent manually processing payroll. The Paperless Pay Corporation currently specializes in mid size companies with an employee base of 50-15,000. Someday in the near future they hope so serve companies as large as Wal-Mart and the Federal Government. Current companies that use Paperless Pay include Family Christian Stores, Firelands Regional Medical Center and Perham Hospital. They serve the following industries as well: education, energy, healthcare, retail, logisitcs and many more. If you feel Paperless Pay might be right for your company please contact 800-489-1711. Here are a few highlights of this online payroll program:
- Allows a user to convert payroll advice data to electronic ePayAdvices.
- Employee access to pay stubs online.
- Send and receive email and text message notifications to employees.
- Post eNews and electronic employee notices online.
- Manage payroll account information
- Upload your payroll data remotely through my-eStub.com.
Paperless Pay Corporation: If you’re looking to reduce your companies payroll expenses by up to 50% check out the Paperless Pay Corporation. PaperlessPay Corp can be used with any payroll software file and they will provide the necessary materials to guide employees through the initial login as well as useful information for the administrator. Paperless Pay is the wave of the future and helps reduce world-wide paper consumption.
- Competition: None
- Industry: Online Paperless Pay Stub
- Phone Numbers: 904-781-5548 or 1-800-489-1711
- Address: 800 Water Street, Suite 203, Jacksonville, FL 32204