Magazine Subscription Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain all the details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Kyle Sullivan and Jeanne Sloan v. Wenner Media LLC
- MagazineSubscriptionSettement.com is administered by JND Legal Administration
- The lawsuit is cited as case number 1:16-CV-00960
Class members in the lawsuit contend that Wenner Media LLC violated the Michigan’s Video Rental Privacy Act (which includes magazine subscriptions) by disclosing information related to its customers’ magazine subscriptions to third parties. Wenger Media LLC deny any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 1.1 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
According to the terms of the settlement class members in the Magazine Subscription Class Action Lawsuit lawsuit are defined as all persons with Michigan street addresses who received a subscription to Rolling Stone, Men’s Journal, or Us Weekly and were subscribers between January 1, 2010, and December 31, 2011.
- A fairness hearing will take place on April 26, 2018 at 1:30 p.m for those class members who would like to speak in regards to the settlement amount
- Class members who would like to exclude themselves from the settlement have until 3/5/18 to opt out
- Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Gary F. Lynch of Carlson Lynch Sweet Kilpela & Carpenter, LLP and Daniel O. Myers of The Law Office of Daniel O. Myers
- Class members DO NOT have to attend the Magazine Subscription Class Action fairness hearing in order to obtain a $10 settlement payout
Any questions in regards to the Magazine Subscription Class Action Lawsuit can be directed to email@example.com. Class members looking to file claims by US mail can write to: Magazine Subscription Settlement, c/o JND Legal Administration, P.O. Box 91345, Seattle, WA 98111. A toll-free number could not be found in regards to Kyle Sullivan and Jeanne Sloan v. Wenner Media LLC.