LendUp Credit Card Application
- Apply for a lucrative LendUp credit card with a promotional offer code
- The offer code can be found on the promotional mail received by the applicant
- It appears that all LendUp credit cards are issued by Visa
LendUp.com/Card is managed by LendUp Global Inc. In order to apply for a credit card the customer can enter the 12 digit offer from the LendUp promotional mailing or click on the “get updates” tab and provide an email address. Please note LendUp does NOT guarantee applications to everyone and reserves the right to turn down an application based on credit score requirements.
In order to be approved for a LendUp credit card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Those who do not get approved for a LendUp card may want to look at credit cards designed for people with bad credit such as the Credit One Bank card.
- The application will take less than 5 minutes
- Applicants with the 12 digit offer code have a much better shot at being approved vs someone applying without the code as the person with the code has already been prescreened for the LendUp card offer
- By providing an email address the consumers allows LendUp to send them promotional material in regards to their line of credit cards
- Studies show a low credit score will cost the average person $250,000 over the course of a lifetime (LendUp can help reverse a bad credit score and put the consumer on a track to financial freedom)
Roger that but what are the benefits of this LendUp credit card?
The LendUp credit card comes with no security deposit, affordable payments that can be made online, no over limit fees and instant decisions that won’t leave the applicant wondering if they will ever be approved or denied.
Any questions in regards to LendUp.com/Card can be directed to LendUp, 237 Kearny St #197, San Francisco, CA 94108.