- Track or Submit an Arm & Hammer rebate online
- INMARRebates.com/ahlitter requires internet connection
- When tracking the rebate offer the please enter the tracking number in the following format i.e. 2350076895647362
The Arm & Hammer rebate service is operated by Inmar Inc. Please note users can also track an Arm & Hammer rebate submission by providing their name and zip code, phone number, or email address used at the time of submitting the rebate.
Customers who are not sure where their UPC code is should dial up the Arm & Hamer Consumer Care Center or email them using the form on the Contact Us page of the website. When sending an email to the Arm & Hammer rebate center the customer will have to provide their name, mailing address, email address, and their rebate information (i.e. submission number and offer code). please allow up to 7 business day for the Arm & Hammer rebate center to respond.
www.inmarrebates.com/ahlitter promotional notes
- Submitting a rebate online works best when using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 & 11 , Mozilla Firefox, and Safari
- Most rebates limit individuals to a single submission for a particular offer
- Once the rebate has been submitted please allow 6 to 8 weeks for the rebate to process
- Although each rebate has unique submission requirements, most rebate offers do require participants to provide the UPC for the product purchased
- The rebate offer code will ID the Offer, Dept. # and Program #
- The UPC code will normally be 12 digits long
- The terms and conditions associated with an Arm & Hammer rebate will explain exactly what is needed when submitting a rebate
Any questions in regards to an Arm & Hammer rebate can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-322-8355. The Arm & Hammer customer care cent is open from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST. Please note not all Arm & Hammer rebates can be submitted online and some can only be submitted via US Mail.