Home Depot Sondage
- Allows a customer to provide feedback in regards to a visit to the Home Depot
- Available in 3 languages (to include English)
- Requires the zip code or postal code in which the Home Depot visit tool place
HomeDepotSondage.com is managed by The Home Depot, Inc. The customer will be asked to provide the zip code in which the purchase took place. Once the customer has provided the zip code they will be asked a variety of questions about their Home Depot visit. Questions will range from the friendliness of the Home Depot employees that the customer encountered on their visit to the overall atmosphere of the Home Depot store. Internet access is required in order to take the Home Depot Sondage survey as the customer is not allowed to take the survey by phone, mail, or email at this time.
- Wake up and decide a visit to Home Depot is needed
- Drive on up and be sure to keep under the speed limit
- Make a purchase at the Home Depot
- Save the customer receipt as information will be needed from the receipt in order to complete the survey
- Hurry home and access the internet
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Provide requested feedback
- Sleep easy knowing you made the Home Depot a better place to buy home improvement supplies
Roger that – but who is the Home Depot?
- Atlanta, GA based home improvement retailer
- Founded in 1978 by Mr. Arthur Blank (owner of the Atlanta Falcons), Ron Brill, Bernard Marcus, and Pat Farrah
- Has more than 2200 locations and a huge presence online
The Home Depot specializes in home appliances and tools (and to a lesser degree hardware, lumber, building materials, garden supplies, and paint). The Home Depot is popular with suburban family man in the United States who do not mind getting their hands a little dirty vs spending some money on a high-end contractor.