GE Capital Credit
A GE Capital credit card holder can access their account online at the Go GE Capital site. A username and password will be required in order to gain access (if you’ve forgotten your User Name, in the Login Help box, select the link that says “Forgot User Name” to retrieve your username and or password). The site is free to use and requires a brief registration process for first time users. A few highlights of the site include:
- the ability to pay your bill online
- view your statement with ebilling
- make free same-day online payments until 11:59PM ET
- receive special offers and promotions
By enrolling in ebilling you can schedule up to 12 future-dated payments and if you make a change to your billing cycle you will receive a confirmation email. To make a one time payment online follow these instructions:
1. On the Go GE Capital homepage under “Quick Links” click Payments
2. Select the payment amount, date and payment source
3. Click “Submit Payment For Review”
4. Review your payment and then click the green “Submit” button
All payments made online will be given a confirmation number. It is suggested your write this number down and save it for your records. You can also set up payment due date alerts by email. These alerts will notify you by email when a payment is about to be due. The site is easy to use and is a must for anyone using a GE Capital Credit Card.
GE Capital is part of the General Electric company and is considered a financial segment of the firm. These segment offers a wide range of financial services to include credit cards, health care and real estate. Besides the United States GE Capital has operations in Russia, Norway, Poland, Hong Kong and France just to name a few.
- Address: GE Capital PO BOX 960061 Orlando, FL 32896-0061
- Phone: 1-877-371-7902
- Email: email@example.com