Go Pier 1 (Last Update April 13, 2016)
- a Pier 1 Imports Associate Self Service EMPLOYEE portal
About: Current and former Pier 1 employees can access their associates account online with their user name and password. The site will provide an employee with a variety of work related information to include pay schedule and tax information. Please note that the password will expire every 90 days. If your password has expired please use the reset password tool. If you are a new user and received your username and temporary password from your management team you will be required to create a set of security questions and reset your password.
- Go.Pier1.com is designed for both American or Canadian associates and has a search bar in the right hand corner
- You will have to be logged in to your account in order to use the search bar or obtain other employment information
- Any questions about the site can be directed to your manage or you can dial toll-free 877-808-2194
Pier 1 Imports: This popular home furnishings and decor store was founded in 1962 and are based out of Fort Worth Texas. They have over 1 billion dollars in revenue per year and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol PIR. The company was founded by a Mr. Bob Sanders of Alabama in San Mateo, California. The original Pier 1 was much different as the ones you see today. The first store catered to hippies and love beads were a common thing to see around the store. Pier 1 now employees over 17,000 people and also has locations in the United Kingdom. Popular products include dining room and bedroom sets, outdoor patio furniture, dishware and home office supplies. Any purchases made in store can be returned within 45 days. Pier 1 accepts the following forms of payments: cash, check, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards and debit cards.
- Competition: ikea, Potter Barn
- Product: Home Decor
- Phone: 1-877-808-2194
- Address: 100 Pier 1 Pl, Fort Worth, TX 76102 or (817) 252-8000