Get Capital One Card
- Apply for a Capital One credit card with the reservation number and access code from the promotional mailing
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to be approved for a lucrative Capital One credit card
- Most applicants should receive a yes or no response in 60 seconds or less!
GetMyCard.ca requires the Capital One reservation number (which is 16 digits long) and the access code (which is 6 digits long) in order to begin the application. The reservation number and the access code always appear together on the Get My Card offer letter, usually on the bottom portion.
Those who do not have a prequalified mailing from Capital One will not be able to apply using a reservation number but can still apply at the normal Capital One credit card application page.
- Must have a good credit score and be 18 year of age or older
- Ideal for consumers in Canada looking for a top rated credit card
- A reservation code from a Capital One mailing promotion does NOT guarantee approval but makes approval extremly likely
Those who do not have the mailing off can See if you’re pre-qualified for a personal credit card from Capital One in 60 seconds or less. Those that would rather apply for a Capital One credit card over the phone can dial 1-800-695-5500. Members who are already Capital One card holders and have questions about their card can dial 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825). Capital One customer service is also available social media at Twitter handle is @AskCapitalOne… Capital One agents are available Mon-Sat 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. & Sun 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The Capital One corporate office is based at Capital One Financial Corporation, 1680 Capital One DriveMcLean, VA 22102,United States and can be reached via phone by calling 703-720-1000. Capital One is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol COF.