Frost Arnett Company Payments
- Pay off a bothersome debt online
- FACPayments.com is managed by Forst Arnett who is certified with the BB
- Please note this is an attempt to collect a debt by a debt collector and any information obtained will be used for that purpose
Users are allowed to pay the debt all of at once or set up an affordable payment plan which will allow the debt holder to make payments every month (this is ideal for debt holders who do not have the ability to pay the dent at once). Payments can also be made via US Mail or by calling toll-free 800-264-7156.
- The payment site is operated by a third-party processing company
- FAC uses a secure payment portal
- Debt holders who are ready to enter the payment site to make a debt payment will need their debt account number
- When making a debt payment via US mail please be sure to include the payment stub from the billing statement and send it with the payment using the return envelope provided with the statement
- Live agents are available online to answer any questions (live agents are only available Monday to Friday)
- Debt holders who do not want to receive phone calls can request mailings only under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Debt holders who still receive bothersome phone calls altering requesting for them to stop may have to send a formal cease and desist letter
- Debts can be paid using any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express)
Any questions in regards to making a debt payment online can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 264-7156 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Those looking to reach Frost Arnett via US Mail can write to: PO Box 198988 Nashville, TN 37219.