Drive A Truck with Stevens
- Get om the road and get paid with Stevens Transport
- Drive4Stevens.com offers company paid CDL training in the state of Arkansas
- When applying the applicant allows Stevens Transport permission to contact then only about their programs using the above phone number and email address
When making an application to become an over the road truck driver the applicant will have to provide their name, phone number, address, email address, and zip code. Please use a valid email address as Stevens will use it to contact the application with more information about the job and paid training. Applicants will also have to decide if they can handle the hardships of being a truck driver. Some over the road truck driver must have traits includes reliability (all legendary truck drivers say they’re going to do, how and when they promise to do it), honesty, alertness (truck drivers often drive for long hours at a time), and self dependent.
- A must apply for people who dream of being a truck driver
- The paid training is defined for CDL training only
- Former employees state they have earned up to $40,000 in the first year when driving with Stevens Transportation
- By the third year many truck drivers with Stevens are earning $70,000
- Stevens Transportation offers some of the best pay and benefits in the trucking industry
- No previous trucking experience is required (but can be helpful)
- They offer a Driver Mentor and Trainer program that helps the first time truck driver get use to real life truck driving with a veteran before they are unleashed on their own
Current truck driving training academies can be found in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Tampa, FL, Knoxville, TN, and Columbus, GA. Any questions in regards to the Drive4Stevens application (or any general job related issues) can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-259-8138.