Discover Personal Loans Application
- Apply for a personal loan with Discover Bank who is proud member FDIC
- The application will take around 5 minutes to complete and requires the invitation number from the promotional mailing
- Those who do not have the Discover invitation number can still apply but the odds of approval will not be as great as they have not been prescreened
DiscoverPersonalLoans.com/Apply Invitation Number is offered to a select group of lucky individuals who might need a Discover Personal Loan. This loan can be used for just about anything such as paying off high interest credit card debt or funding that dream vacation to Hawaii. Checking on qualification for a loan will not hurt a credit score and if the applicants decides they like the results of the qualification review they can apply for the loan.
Those who do not have a invitation number can still apply but will need a fair credit score in order to be approved. Any questions in regards to the application can be directed to a Discover personal loan customer service agent at 1-866-248-1255 from Mon-Fri: 8 am to 11 pm ET or Sat-Sun: 9 am to 6 pm ET.
www.DiscoverPersonalLoans.com/Apply Invitation Number Notes
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to apply
- Those who are not lucky enough to be approved may want to try some lesser loan offers that don’t require a fair credit score (i.e. Credit One Bank)
- Rates range from 6.99% – 24.99% APR and the loan can be paid back in either 36, 48, 60, 72, or 84 months (84 months is much longer than most standard loan issuers)
- Those with a fair credit score wanting to borrow $10,000 over 48 months, would have an estimated APR of 13.99%, and the minimum payment would be $273/month
- A fair credit score is defined as 660
- Discover Bank offers personal loans ranging from $2,500 to $25,000