Delta Dentalins AARP
- In order to provide the AARP fan boy with the most accurate information, please choose the state either by clicking on the users state’s abbreviation on the map, or selecting it from the drop-down menu and clicking “Continue”
- DeltaDentalins.com is endorsed by AARP Dental Insurance Plan and administered by Delta Dental Insurance Company
- Delta Dental Insurance Company pays royalty fees to AARP for use of its intellectual property
The Delta Dental Insurance service allows a consumer to obtain a dental quote by providing the state they live in, zip code, and who will be covered via the plan (i.e. self, self + one, self + two or more). If the consumer finds a plan that is right for them they can download the form, print it, and mail it in to apply.
www.DeltaDentalins.com Find a Plan Notes
- Administered by Delta Dental Insurance Company
- Consumers have the option to pick between two Delta Dental PPO Plan options and DeltaCare USA, the brand new spanking plan and a dental prepaid plan option (similar to a dental HMO)
- Please note the The Delta Dental PPO plan (Contract 1230) is underwritten by Delta Dental Insurance Company in FL, MD, NY, PA and TN and by Dentegra Insurance Company in AZ, CA and CO
The Delta Dental PPO Plan offers wide range cover and the freedom to visit any license dentist (this place is ideal for consumers who want the freedom to choose). The DeltaCare USA Prepaid Plan comes jammed packed with benefits to include no annual maximum, no waiting period, no deductible, and fixed copayments for predictable expenses.
Any questions in regards to DeltaDentalINS AARP can be directed to toll-free 1-866-583-2085 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday (the DentalDental call center is closed for business on Sundays).