Credit Collections Alert
- Pay down a bothersome credit collection notice
- CreditReportingAlert.com allows a customer to upload documents, submit information online, request telephone calls to stop, print a fax or mail cover-sheet to send with a given correspondence, print a transaction acknowledgment for records
- Credit report notices may come in the form of a phone call or written correspondence via US Mail
When making a payment customer can pay via credit card (MasterCard or Visa cards are accepted), by check, or they can establish a payment plan where they pay back a small amount over time. Please note payment plans are ideal for lower-income customers who do not have all of the funds to pay back the entire amount.
- Available in a variety of languages to include English and Spanish
- This service is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose (this communication is from a debt collector)
- When uploading documents please make sure they are legible
- Those who fail to pay a debt will find themselves having a near impossible time establishing credit in the future which makes it just about impossible to buy a home or car
Roger that but how can one increase a credit score?
- Make on time payments
- Consider opening a credit card account (please note a prepaid card will not improve a credit score)
- Pay off debt rather than transferring the debt from one credit card account to another
- Don’t open new credit card offers just to receive a bonus
- Keep balances super lower on all forms of credit
Any questions in regards to a credit collections payment can be directed to 877.870.1000 between the hours of 8AM – 10PM Monday to Friday or Saturday from 9AM – 5:30 PM ET (the credit collections call cent is closed for business on Sundays).