Comenity Good Sam
- Requires a username and password to gain access along with Internet connection
- Comenity.net/GoodSamCampingWorld is managed by Comenity LLC
- Earn REC REWARDS Points/$1 on Good Sam memberships, products and services and purchases at Camping World
Please note the Good Sam Camping World Visa credit card can be sued anywhere in the U.S and Canada, including Good Sam Parks. Card holders must be 18 years of age or older in order to apply and have a good credit score. Members can access their Good Sam | Camping World Visa Credit Card Account online from any device, including a computer (PC or Apple), tablet or smart phone.
Good Sam Camping World Visa Credit Card Highlights and Lowlights
- Members will receiving a mind-blowing 5 REC REWARDS Points/$1 on Good Sam memberships, products and services and purchases at Camping World
- Members will receive 3 REC REWARDS Points/$1 at gas stations and private campgrounds across the U.S and Canada, including Good Sam Parks
- 1 REC REWARDS Points will be earned on all other purchases
- All cards come with next generation chip protection which helps reduce fraud
- The card rewards program is not as good as some of the more popular cash back credit card offers (i.e. Chase Freedom)
- Once registered the member can pay a bothersome credit card bill, view or print monthly statements, add or change their contact information, and sign up for paperless billing
- This is a free service from Comenity LLC
- Any questions about the card can be directed to the toll-free number found on the back of the Good Sam Camping World Visa credit card
Any questions in regards to a Good Sam Camping World Visa credit card can be directed to toll-free 1-855-603-5666 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. Questions in regards to a Visa Signature Good Sam credit card can be directed to 1-855-617-8084 (those who have a hard time hearing will want to call 1-888-819-1918).