Carl’s Jr Hardees Customer Survey
- Provide feedback in regards to a Carl’s Jr or Hardees in Canada
- The Carl’s Jr survey will take between 3 to 6 minutes to complete
- Customers who complete the survey in full should receive a promotional sweepstakes entry
CarlsJrHardeeSurvey.com is managed by the Service Management Group. Customers must be at lease 18 years of age or older in order to join the promotional sweepstakes part of the CarlsJr/Hardee Customer Survey Sweepstakes. In order to provide the valuable feedback to Hardees (aka Carl’s Jr) the customer must provide the store number in which the visit took place along with the time and date of visit. The Carl Jr’s store number will be 7 digits long and will be located at the top of the receipt.
All feedback provided by the customer will only be used to make Carl’s Jr a more satisfying place to grab a burger and fries. The customers information will NEVER be shared with the Carl’s Jr employees who waited on them. All feedback will be sent to general managers for customer service improvements.
www.CarlsJrHardeeSurvey.com Survey Notes
- Customers will want to hold on to their Carl’s Jr receipt unless they can memorize the 7 digit store number
- Customers will need a few minutes of time and Internet access
- Carl’s Jr will never sell the customers information to a third party
- The order number is NOT needed in order to complete the survey
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to partipate
Must try Carl’s Jr Menu Items?
- The BIG Carl (Two Charbroiled All-Beef Patties, Our Classic Sauce, Two Slices of American Cheese and Lettuce on a Seeded Bun… what in the world is not to like here?!?!)
- Low Carb Thick Burger (everything one would expect with a Thick Burger BUT no bun!)
- Honey Mustard Chicken Tender Sammy (for chicken fan boys)