AT&T eSupport Service
- Access the AT&T support center online
- ATT.com/eSupport is managed by AT&T Intellectual Property
- Customers can input a keyword in order to obtain help
The AT&T eSupport service is free to use and designed for AT&T products online (Apple fan boys will have to visit the Apple support page). Support is available for AT&T wireless devices, U-verse TV, DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW & DISH, AT&T Internet Services, Home Phone, and Home Security services.
- Provides fast answers and recommended solutions
- In order to access the service the user must sign with a User ID and password
- Those who do not have a User ID will have to create one
In order to create a AT&T user ID the customer will have to provide their AT&T phone number or their AT&T account number along with the 5 digit billing zip code associated with the account. Please note the customers AT&T account number can be found on any account related mailings. Creating a User ID will take about 5 minutes to complete.
Any questions in regards to the ATT.com/eSupport service can be directed to Internet customer service 1-800-331-0500 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm from Monday or Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. local time.