Recover Apple ID
- Allows Apple FAN BOYS to recover an Apple ID online
- Apple.com/Recover requires Internet connection
- Designed for Apple customers only (Samsung customers will have to look elsewhere)
This recovery process is used to reset a forgotten password, unlock a Apple account, or recover an Apple ID. When recovering an account the Apple FAN BOY will be asked to provide their Apple ID in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org (this ID will be the email address used at the original point of sign up.
Please note FAN Boys who do not know their Apple ID can always look it up by providing their name and email address. Please see reference number 2 below for a link to the Apple ID look up service.
- Apple will never sell the customers information to a third party without their permission
- Any questions in regards to the recovery process can be directed to a Apple customer service agent at 1-800-MY-APPLE
- This service is managed by Apple Inc
- The Apple ID is needed to login to such Apple services to include the App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, iMessage, the Apple Online Store, FaceTime
- The Apple ID will be needed whenever a customer registries a new Apple product or use an Apple Service
- The FAN BOY should never share their ID with anyone (including their mom, dad, or spouse)
- Apple recommends creating a strong password consisting of letter, numbers, and symbols and use a two-factor authentication
Those looking to share iTunes & App Store purchases, photos, a calendar, and more with someone else should NOT give them their Apple ID but should, try Family Sharing, iCloud Photo Sharing, or other easy-to-use sharing features.
Once the customer does complete the recovery process they can access an Apple ID account page at appleid.apple.com.