Ann Taylor Pricing Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Morrow v. ANN Inc., which is cited as case number 1:16-cv-3340-JPO
- AnnPricingSettlement.com claims deceptive pricing scheme at Ann Taylor Factory and LOFT Outlet stores
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around April 19, 2018
Class members in the Ann Taylor Pricing class action claims that ANN Inc mislead consumers in regards to products purchased at their Ann Taylor outlet locations. Class members claim the outlet locations advertised products as being previously sold at Ann Taylor retail locations when in fact they were exclusively manufactured for sale in Ann Taylor outlet stores only.
- Class members who exclude themselves from the Ann Taylor pricing class action lawsuit are not allowed to object as they are no longer considered part of the lawsuit
- Publicly-filed documents can also be obtained by visiting the Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse during business hours or accessing the Court’s online docket via PACER
- Joseph P. Guglielmo and Erin Green Comite from the law firm of Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP will represent all class members who file valid claims
Class members who are not happy with the terms of the settlement can attend the fairness hearing at Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse, Courtroom 706, 40 Foley Square, New York, New York 10007. The hearing will take place on or around 3:00 p.m. on April 19, 2018. The class member will have to notify the court in writing if they would like to speak at the hearing.
Any questions in regards to the Ann Pricing Settlement lawsuit can be directed to toll free 1-855-636-6135, or by writing to the settlement administrator at: Morrow v. ANN Inc. Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404045, Louiseville, KY 40233-4045. The previous mailing address can also be used when mailing the claim form.