25 Days of Christmas ABC’s Family
This sweepstakes site allows you to enter the ABC holiday drawing for a chance to win a five-day / four night trip to Orlando, FL (the winner is allowed to take up to three guest). The ABC’s 25 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes will run from 12/01/13 to 12/25/13 (Christmas Day) and is sponsored by International Family Entertainment, Inc., in association with the ABC Family Channel. You must be 13 years of age to enter and a legal US resident. No purchase is required to enter this sweepstakes. All you have to do is visit the ABC’s Family Christmas Sweepstakes website and register as a member.
The complete Grand Prize includes:
– Hotel accommodations (3 night stay at a Deluxe Resort and 1 night stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite inside the Magic Kingdom Park)
– 5 day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option
– $1,000 Disney Gift Card for winner only
– Service of Disney VIP Tour Guide for 8 hours for 5 days
Other prizes given away during the course of the sweepstakes include a $500 Disney Gift Card and a cotton duffel Vera Bradley bag (from the Disney collection)
ABC Family Channel
This family broadcasting channel is owned and operated by the Walt Disney Company and first appeared on the scene in 2001 even though the roots of the channel date all the way back to 1977 (original launch; as CBN Satellite Service). The ABC Family: A New kind Of Family is marketed to a wide range of people but a good majority of their viewers come from teenage girls and young women ages 16 to 30. The network aims to provide wholesome family oriented programming in the form of movies and sitcoms. It is estimated that about 85% of household with TV receive the ABC Family channel.
- Address: International Family Entertainment, Inc., dba ABC Family Channel, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-6076.
- Address: ABC Family P.O. Box 3000 Neenah, WI 54957
- Phone: 818-460-7477