AARP Advantages Dining Offers
- Check out restaurant coupons associated with the AARP Dining Days promotion
- A must for old people who like to eat out
- All the AARP member has to do is show their AARP card at the restaurant in question in order to take advantage of the Dining Days discount
AARPAdvantages.com/DiningDays is managed by AARP formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons. Popular restaurants that are featured via the promotion include Denny’s (a well-known hot spot for old people looking to get breakfast, Dunkin’ Donuts, Bonefish Grill, Del Taco (sneaky popular with people over 60 believe it or not), Outback Steakhouse, sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt, Salt Grass Steak House (yep another steak restaurant… old people LOVE steak), Landry’s Seafood, Willie G’s, Red Sushi Hibachi & Grill, River Crab Blue Water Inn, Charlie’s Crab Grand Rapids, and the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Almost all of the coupons associated with the AARP Dining Days promotional offer are 10% or 15% off the total bill amount (for example AARP members who dine with Denny’s will receive 15% off their total bill… not including tip).
- AARP reserves the right to modify of terminate the dining days promotion at anytime
- All restaurants associated with this promotion pay a “kick back” to AARP for advertisement
- AARP members who like this promotion due to the discount on restaurants will want to consider the AARP Credit Card from Chase that provides 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at restaurants
- AARP member benefits, including all goods, services and discounts on this site, are provided by third parties, not by AARP and its affiliates
Any questions in regards to the wildly popular Dining Days promotion can be directed to a AARP customer service agent at 888-687-2277. Those looking to contact AARP via US Mail can write to: AARP 601 E Street, NW, Washington DC, 20049.