2ztw54 Credit One Bank
Individuals who have received the 2ztw54 card offer may apply for a Credit One bank Visa Platinum card and receive a decision instantly. In order to apply the applicant will need the promotional offer from the mailing.
Already submitted an application or did not receive a Credit One offer?
- If the applicant has already submitted an application, please click here to check a status and receive an update
- If the individual has not received a credit card offer from Credit One Bank by mail, please click here to continue
To check the status of a Credit One application the customer will need their SSN and their last name. Customers who submit a Credit One card application for the first time will have to provide a personal credit profile and allow Credit One to obtain credit reports from agencies in order to conduct a pre-qualification for credit.
Credit One Notes
- A High APR of 17.90% to 23.90% with an obscene annual fee of $35 to $99
- Pre-qualification does not guarantee account approval
- FDIC Certificate Number is 25620/Registration Number 3330575
- Designed for people with below average credit
Credit Once Financial is wholly owned and operated by Sherman Financial Group, LLC and has an estimated 2 million customers. Credit One Bank is only allowed to engage in credit card activities under the Bank Holding Company Act (BHCA) and the Competitive Equality Banking Act of 1987. Credit One was originally formed under the name First National Bank of Marin.