website analysis for:Subscribe Now

Verizon.com/businessbillview – Verizon My Business

 

About:  Verizon.com/businessbillview allows a Verizon Business customer to access account information and add new features to your existing account services.  A customer can also make a one time payment without signing in but My Business will charge a $3.50 convenience fee per payment.  In order to avoid this fee please sign into your account or register with My Business.  To register you will need your phone number that is associated with your Business account.  Once you have registered you can make a payment free of charge, read and send email, view past statements and bills, obtain customer only discounts and much more.  This service is for both Small Business Customers and Internet Customers.  Internet customers can connect with others through support groups, network with others and email.

 

Verizon Wireless:  VW is a popular wireless communication service that offers wireless voice, messaging and data products and services.  They currently have over 11 million customers and are based out of Basking Ridge NJ.  The firm is in a Joint Venture with Vodafone.  Verizon Communications holds 55 percent while Vodafone holds the remaining 45 percent ownership.  Popular services include:

  • Verizon Wireless Prepaid
  • The Share Everything Plan
  • Home Fusion Broadband
  • Phone Services

Vitals:

  • Competition:  AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint
  • Products:   Wireless Communications
  • Address:  15 Federal Road Brookfield CT 06804
  • Phone: 800-922-0204
  • Verizon.com/businessbillview

[nokia-maps template=”nokia.blue.place” sizes=”{‘width’: ‘auto’,’height’: ‘370’}” href=”http://places.nlp.nokia.com/places/v1/places/loc-dmVyc2lvbj0xO3RpdGxlPTE1K0ZlZGVyYWwrUmQ7bGF0PTQxLjQzMTQxO2xvbj0tNzMuNDE0MjtzdHJlZXQ9RmVkZXJhbCtSZDtob3VzZT0xNTtjaXR5PUJyb29rZmllbGQ7cG9zdGFsQ29kZT0wNjgwNDtjb3VudHJ5PVVTQTtzdGF0ZT1DVDtzdGF0ZUNvZGU9Q1Q7Y291bnR5PUZhaXJmaWVsZDtjYXRlZ29yeUlkPWJ1aWxkaW5n;context=Zmxvdy1pZD04N2Q1ODQ1Zi01NDRlLTQ3NWUtYTg1Yy1iNWM0ODc0M2IwMDFfMTM1MjY0NTk0MjU5Ml8wXzk2NDcmcmFuaz0w” zoomLevel=”16″ tileType=”map” ]